Welcome to the website of Lionel Deadman, Will Writer and Estate Planning Practitioner
The reasons why you should draft a Will are many. Here are just a few:
- You can ensure your assets go to the beneficiaries you desire rather than depending on a Court to decide for you.
- A Will speeds up the process, allowing your beneficiaries to receive the assets sooner.
- The existence of a Will reduces the chance of family disputes over property.
- You can let your beneficiaries know how you would like them to use the assets you are leaving to them.
- You can use your Will to designate who will be the guardian of your minor children rather than depending on a Court to decide for you.
- You can include provisions for heirs with special needs.
We can advise you on the factors you should take into account when drawing up a Will and we can quickly and inexpensively prepare your Will so that it meets all current legal requirements. Please feel free to get in touch with us here.
‘For a Will of your own, at Office or Home’